MCAH is your statewide coalition working to end homelessness in Michigan.
For over 25 years, the Michigan Coalition Against Homelessness has been your partner in the fight to end homelessness and we invite you to join us as an individual or organizational member.
Membership benefits include:
As a member of MCAH, your membership supports:
- Advocacy efforts on the state and federal level, including:
- Direct outreach with legislators.
- Coordination of the Legistlative Action Committee.
- Promotion and awareness building around MCAH's public policy priorities, as identified by the Legislative Actiion Committee
- Facilitation of statewide calls to action around homelessness issues.
- Public awareness activities, including:
- Promotion of statewide Homeless Awareness Week activities.
- Educational campaigns to increase understanding of issues related to homelessness.
- Analysis and dissemination of homelessness data gathered through the Homeless Management Information System.
- Storytelling to humanize homelessness for the media and the public.
- Technical assistance, including:
- Access to resources, tools, and best practices to provider organizations.
- Personalized trainings specific to improving systems, care and nonprofit mangement for agencies and individuals.
- Webinars featuring partnerships with successful and innovative nonprofits and businesses working on homelessness and housing.
- In-person workshops featuring experts on communications, fund development, services, and more.
If you would like to download the form to fill out manually instead of online, please click here. Please mail the form to the following address:
Michigan Coalition Against Homelessness
15851 S. Old U.S. 27, Building 30, Suite 315
Lansing, MI 48906