We have four primary resource areas:
- Hot Topics: This link fast-tracks HMIS case managers, system adminstrators, and CoC officials to the most need-to-know info and documentation. A complete listing of all HMIS specific documents and training materials can be found here.
- For Those Who Are Homeless or at Risk: This page is for homeless indiviuals, friends and families of homeless individuals, or case managers looking for additional housing resources, statewide and national advocacy groups, and other information. Remember! The United Way 211 Service may be able to direct you to the services you need! Just dial 2-1-1 from a touch-tone phone.
- Government Agencies, Departments, and Programs:
- For Our Veterans: This page contains various programs and links for veterans of the United States Armed Forces who are experiencing homelessness.
- Community Support Forums: This page contains links to and information regarding the community support forums that will be held periodically.