Need Housing Assistance?


Housing Assessment & Resource Agencies (HARA) provide intake and support services, assess housing needs, and can inform you on resources available in your county.

Click here to learn more and download the list to find your local agency.

Michigan 211

This is a resource database for assistance service agencies all throughout Michigan powered by United Way. Whether you are looking for help with housing & homelessness, food, tax assistance, utilities, veteran & military affairs, transportation, and more, you can navigate MI 211 to search for direct contact information for services in your area, based on county.

Click here to access the database online or dial 2-1-1 to reach it by phone (if dialing this number does not work for you, try the direct line at 1-844-875-9211).

                     Michigan Coalition Against Homelessness  |  15851 S.Old U.S. 27, Building 30, Suite 315 Lansing, MI 48906  |  Phone:  (517) 485-6536  |  Fax:  (517) 485-6682