A wide range of volunteer opportunities exist for anyone interested in supporting MCAH and helping further the mission. The following are just some of the ideas you may consider:
- Assisting with administrative tasks in our office such as filing, copying, processing mailings, etc.
- Arranging for, coordinating and/or staffing an information booth or otherwise distribute literature at various local, regional and statewide conferences and meetings to help inform people about MCAH's programming.
- Spreading awareness about MCAH and the issue of homelessness via social media.
- Recruiting individuals and organizations to become members of MCAH.
- Making a choice to become more informed about the issue of homelessness and seeking to change misperceptions held by people you encounter in your everyday life.
A volunteer application form can be found here.