As a member of MCAH, your membership supports:
- Public awareness activities regarding the issues relating to homelessness through technical assistance to Continuums of Care, including:
- Technical assistance to individual provider organizations regarding:
- Volunteer recruitment, cultivation and management.
- Public awareness activities and media relations.
- Promotion of various individual provider organization activities and programs via MCAH's social media.
- A wide range of resources available through our website.
- Collection and dissemination of information relating to public policy.
- Advocacy efforts on the state and federal level, including:
- Direct outreach with legislators.
- Coordination of a candidate's survey, with dissemination of results on our website and directly to Continuums of Care.
- Encouraging participation of individuals and organizations in advocacy/outreach to educate legislators.
- Promotion of the advocate pool.
- Representation on the Michigan's Homeless Assistance Advisory Board (MHAAB).
- MCAH's participation in various organizations, committees, and coalitions to address issues directly related to homelessness or being/becoming at-risk of homelessness, including:
- Living in Michigan Coalition
- Michigan Benefit Assistance Initiative
- Prosperity Coalition
How To Become a Member of MCAH
Michigan Coalition Against Homelessness
15851 S. Old U.S. 27, Building 30, Suite 315
Lansing, MI 48906
- Free access to webinars.
- Eligibility to serve on MCAH Board/Committee.
- Recognition on MCAH website.*
- Member-only e-News and Alerts.
- Eligibility to be a CTEH Americorps Program host site.*
- Discounted agency technical assistance and consulting opportunities from MCAH staff.*
- Member-only networking opportunities and meetings.
- Special rates through MCAH joint partnerships.
- Featured Organizational Member blog post.*
*Organizational membership benefits.
Through your support and affiliation, we can move closer to the realization of our shared vision, ending homelessness in Michigan.